Grab a cold drink and join us for these interactive events!
At each event we will dive into a different topic of interest related to healthy brain aging, caregiving, and Alzheimer’s disease.
WHERE: This event is virtual! You just need an internet or data connection. Go here to register for the event and get the log-in details:
- June 11th: https://tinyurl.com/mindcrowd-food
- June 18th: https://tinyurl.com/mindcrowd-exercise
- June 25th: https://tinyurl.com/mindcrowd-music
- June 28th: https://tinyurl.com/mindcrowd-espanol
WHEN: Selected days in June for one hour starting at 7PM EST / 4PM PST
DATES and TOPICS:
- June 11: Nutrition and Your Brain – With a Cooking Demo!
- June 18: Exercise for Your Body and Brain – With a Group Exercise!
- June 25: Music and Alzheimer’s Disease – With Live Music!
- June 28: A Session in Spanish – Nutrition, Exercise, and Music and your Brain
Each session will be one hour long and will include an interactive presentation from an expert on the topic of interest followed by questions and answers from the attendees. Time will be devoted to the unique aspects of the COVID-19 pandemic and physical distancing.
Questions? Email Mind-Crowd@arizona.edu or call 520-626-9621